Wednesday 25 March 2009

Less than a month to go

Blogging on the bus

One month before I start my journey. Thank you to everybody who has donated so far – if you haven't but you could spare a few pounds for a worthy cause then you can donate online at my Justgiving page.

There's a few more articles I'll be blogging here in the run-up to B-Day (Bus Day &ndash Sunday 19th April 2009). In the meantime, if you're not already following me on Twitter then please do, as I throw together carefully research some fascinating BusFacts every day prior to departure – when the real fun should begin. Go on, you know you want to!

If you have been following me on Twitter, you'd already know about the little photo-shoot a couple of weekends back. Here's a picture of me pretending to blog on the upstairs back seat on my local route in Manchester. What fun!

No comments: