Friday 17 April 2009

Status update

Fashion disaster

This time tomorrow, I'll be at Manchester Airport awaiting my bargain flight to Inverness. The day after tomorrow, I'll be somewhere on the eastern coast of Caithness on the first leg of my journey. How are things progressing back at "Britain by Bus" HQ? Not wholly splendidly, it must be said. What looked to be a fashion triumph is looking more like a fashion disaster at the hands of Royal Mail – lost in the post somewhere. I've had alternative arrangements made for one of my overnight stop due to unforeseen circumstances: not a huge worry, but a little disconcerting. And I haven't done any packing yet. A couple of enquiry emails have gone unanswered, leaving me to have to discover things on the day. Other than that – game on!

Image credit: felinebird on Flickr

No comments: